Friday, July 04, 2008

The Morning Sun !

I was at Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, King Koti for the concluding part of a training I was attending on Jun-17 evening. I was waiting for one of my friends to join and then one gentleman stopped. and asked me looking at my name tag, "what's the meaning of your name - Prabhat?" As usual, I gave the meaning as "morning". He didn't quite accept it and stopped for a while. He said a few things that shook me vigorously. Read on.

He said that "प्रभात" means something more. Pra-bhat : bhat means knowledge and pra means new. So it means, someone who is to bring new knowledge to the world. Prabhat is someone who is to bring new light of knowledge to the people in the world and make it lighted as the morning Sun does to every one.

He went one explaining what "bharat" means. bha means knwoledge and rat means in love. Bharat is a country where people are in love with knowledge. it is a country where people love to learn, learn and learn in life and bring new light to the world.

After hearing those words, I was totally zapped. I didn't know what to say. He went on patting me saying that he is jealous of me. Upon asking he mentioned that he didn't have this knowledge when he was young, and I have. He blessed me saying go ahead and show the light of knowledge to the world and make a new world.

So long, I was not able to find words to put it here. Today I woke up and I thought before I forget these words, I must put it here. Not only that, I am renaming this blog page as "The Morning Sun". I have a new vision for my life i.e. to live upto my name "Prabhat" !

2 comments:

Nimesh Ved said...

hi,

a big hello !

am in mizoram currently !

nimesh.

Nimesh Ved said...

opps sorry,

nimesh.ved@gmail.com

91 94361 56458

http://mizoram-samrakshan.blogspot.com/