Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where do I live?

Where do I live?
Someone asked me yesterday. it is a very generic question, anyone asks. I also answered normally saying I live near........ But, then as I was walking towards parking lot, this question was hitting me. More than that, the answer I gave was hitting me. I live "only" at home?!? What do I do at other places - At work; At market; On the road etc etc? Am I dead at these places and again start living when I reach home? Very disturbing questions.

At home, I feel very comfortable as it is mine and I can keep it as I want. And that's why I feel living there. At work, as I am "working" and that's not as much fun as I get at home, I feel like working instead of "living". So, I start looking for ways to "live" in office too. And similarly, at other places.

So, when someone asks me "where do I live?"..I shall answer.. "wherever I am.. at home, at work, at market, at movie theater etc etc". What a funny answer it would be !!!!!

No comments: