Friday, April 18, 2008

Jindagi....Imtehan leti hai !!!

On every road, every turn, every step.. Jindagi Imtehan leti hai !!!

Last couple of months, I have been feeling tested on every skill/strength I have : Patience, listening, creativity, Social skills, organizing.. even cleanliness !!! It seems to be increasing every day, every moment. I wonder, how many other areas will be tested and when will it subside.


Currently, if I count.. there are few projects in my life:
-- Professional work
-- ISP
-- Ankur Rishikul Vidyalaya
-- Family and personal life, of course.

I was feeling so good that professional work is in the right direction and right pace too. Suddenly, a storm of changes came and things are on the ground. I am wondering, how much time it will take again to build the same strength. I just hope that it takes less. But, the bigger question is, "it worth?" Again changes will come and things will be in pieces. I need to think something different here that will enhance resilience and help us be firm even during storms.

ISP is going good. I feel it is picking up the pace now. Limitation is that I have only one head and two hands. I require more heads and hands to increase the speed and widen the coverage.

ARV is our dream with a very strong vision.
"To create scientists with attitude of an artist and Artists with an ability of a scientist".

It started off in Jan-2008 amidst lot of uncertainties. Things progressed good in one month. But, last 4-5 weeks, I am getting a feel that something is wrong. Something is missing in our efforts.
-- Teachers are not staying.
-- We got good parents sending their children to ARV. Slowly, some of them are drifting away. I am happy about one thing that inflow of such good people is higher that outflow. Hopefully, these good people enhance the positive energy around us.
-- Few things working against eg. new unfavorable one-way routes.

Family life.. this one is testing my patience. I hope things settle fast here too.

What is keeping me going ahead is the vision with which I started and missions that I (Along with my wife, Sumita) set for ourselves. Let me see how much strength these "imtehans" have and how long these can sustain testing strength of my vision.

2 comments:

brij said...

Keep the faith mate. What you do amaze me and I pray that you and your beter half alway have the strength to fulfill your mission.

Prabhat said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Brij.